Q. Why do I have a fine on my account?
You may receive a fine if you have returned a laptop late or if you did not plug the laptop in. This incurs a £1 fine peer hour after the return time.
You may also receive a fine if a book on your account is overdue. The library operates an automatic renewal system. To avoid incurring fines, please check your university email regularly for notices from the library. Items will automatically be renewed, as long as:
- Another user has not requested them.
- They have not reached their maximum loan period of fifteen weeks.
- Your account does not exceed the £10 fine limit.
- The account is not blocked as a result of overdue items or financial blocks.
- Your account has not expired or will not expire before the renewal date.
Late returns incur £1 fine per item, per day.
Please contact the library team if you would like to discuss any fines on your account.
Phone: 020 3873 0709
Dagenham email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenwich email: email@example.com