Q. Where do I send my reading lists?


The university uses an online reading list system and your Academic Liaison Librarian can assist you in your use of it. You can find more information for academic staff here or contact your Academic Liaison Librarian to discuss how we might help


  • Last Updated Oct 15, 2018
  • Views 11
  • Answered By Nathaniel Barry

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1

Contact Us

If you can’t find the answer to your question you can ask it online via the button below.
Alternatively you can contact us in the following ways:
+44 (0)24 7765 7575
We are open 24hrs a day.
Coventry University | Frederick Lanchester Building | Gosford Street | Coventry | CV1 5DD