Q. What does Coventry University expect with regards to data management?
In brief, the Coventry University RDM Policy states:
- All projects should produce and adhere to DMP.
- Responsibility for RDM sits with the Principle Investigator.
- Data should be retained for a minimum of 3 years, longer depending on funder/ other requirements.
- Data should always be made available unless there are ethical or legal reasons why they cannot be shared.
- Data should be deposited/ shared where appropriate.
Was this helpful? 0 0