Q. How can I report someone who is being disruptive in the library?


If you are being disturbed by noise or unreasonable behaviour you can report it via the Noise Text Alert number 07557 425520, the LibChat service, LibAnswers or speak to any member of staff available nearby or at the ground floor Welcome desk. Staff will respond. 

  • Last Updated Mar 29, 2021
  • Views 1
  • Answered By Nathaniel Barry

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

If you can’t find the answer to your question you can ask it online via the button below.
Alternatively you can contact us in the following ways:
+44 (0)24 7765 7575
Coventry University | Frederick Lanchester Building | Gosford Street | Coventry | CV1 5DD