Q. Who can I speak to about an enrolment problem?


If you have an enrolment query you need to contact your faculty registry.

Faculty of Arts & Humanities: FacultyRegistry.fah@coventry.ac.uk

Faculty of Business & Law : FacultyRegistry.fbl@coventry.ac.uk

Faculty of Engineering, Environment and computing: FacultyRegistry.eec@coventry.ac.uk

Faculty of Health & Life Sciences: Registryenq.HLS@coventry.ac.uk

  • Last Updated Apr 07, 2021
  • Views 0
  • Answered By Nathaniel Barry

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

If you can’t find the answer to your question you can ask it online via the button below.
Alternatively you can contact us in the following ways:
+44 (0)24 7765 7575
Coventry University | Frederick Lanchester Building | Gosford Street | Coventry | CV1 5DD