Q. I need help with using IT systems. How do I contact IT services?
You can find all your IT needs at the LogMyCall portal https://coventryuniversity.service-now.com/itservices. Here you will be able to find help guides, book an appointment with us, report any faults, or ask IT any questions you may have.
You can still contact IT Services as always by ringing +44 2477 657777.
- If you are reporting spam emails please forward the email to ReportSpam@coventry.ac.uk
- If your email is a registration request or to reset your student password
- Go to https://www.coventry.ac.uk/renewpassword. This will allow you to do this yourself.
- If you need to contact Registry to update your contact information on your student record so that you can register properly or reset your password, you can find their contact information here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/key-information/registry/
- When sending an email to Registry to update your contact information, write like this:
Subject: Updating Student information - (Coventry University ID number).
- Student Full name:
- Student Coventry University ID number:
- Date of Birth:
- The course enrolled:
Details to update in the system:
- Student address:
- Student Mobile number (Please include country code):
- Student personal email address:
Once the Registry received your email and successfully updated the details in their system (usually within 24 hours, working days are Mondays to Fridays only), you may then go back to Step 1 above and try again.
- If you are writing to us with regards to BOS/JISC survey account request
Please raise a request from the LogMyCall Portal, https://coventryuniversity.service-now.com/itservices, click on ‘Request Something’ and complete the JISC Set-up Form.
- If you are a former student who is having an issue or need assistance with your University email, contact the Service Desk on the phone number above. You will need to be ready to provide the following details:
- Student Full name
- Student Coventry University ID number
- Date of Birth
- The enquiry or issue faced
- If you are a current student who is having logging issue with your IT Services account (Solar, Library Locate, Moodle, Aula, Student portal, Microsoft Office 365 services)
Please check that you have used the correct username as sometimes it is only UserID and sometimes the username is an email address.
Please refer to the email address that you were assigned to during the IT Services Registration. The email addresses sub-domain varies for different students (@cuc.coventry.ac.uk, @uni.coventry.ac.uk, @cul.coventry.ac.uk, etc.)
(For example, if your Coventry University email address email@example.com; UserID is ‘custudent’.
- Solar, Moodle
- Library Locate, Student portal
Username: UserID@coventry.ac.uk (Not your email address)
Username: The student email address assigned to you. If you are still having log in issues, please email your queries to the AULA team with the screenshot of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft Office365 Services (Microsoft Teams or Outlook Email)
They can be accessed from https://portal.office.com
Username: The student email address assigned to you.
If you are still having issues, contact us on the details at the top of this message.
- If you need assistance with login issues to Office365 applications (Outlook Email / Microsoft Teams)
Kindly note that the system takes 24 hours to synchronise your account with the Microsoft Office365 after your IT Services account registration. If you need to attend a meeting or class on Microsoft Teams before your Microsoft Office365 account is ready, please contact your lecturer to inform them of this issue.
- If you are emailing with regards to a timetable issues
Please contact the timetable registry team at email@example.com